By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35

Thursday, September 13, 2007

How Do I Comment?

Some of you have asked about commenting on the blog, so here's the low down...

Click on the Comments link and it will take you to a screen where you can enter your comment in a box on the right side of the page. It will ask you for a google username and password. If you have one, you can use it - otherwise you can "sign up here" and create a google username and password. It's a free account.

Once you post a comment, everyone else can read it. This is where I think the blog will get fun if the whole family gets updated in one place.

Good luck.

3 comments:

Michelle Teachout said...

Hi Family,

It was great to see you Blog. This is another new thing for me but it was fun seeing your pictures and comments. Issac is sure growing and Noelle is as goofy as Emma Rose. Our family is doing great. Molly is now sleeping through the night, mom is back to work (PART TIME) which I'm so happy about. I'm completing my first week today. Emma practiced writing the letter M this week at school. Molly completed her first week (2 days) at school and did well. I was quickly reminded about babies and day care and am very happy that Molly is only going 2 days per week. Steve is working hard on the Mountain which is completely torn up....I sure hope the snow holds off a few more weeks. Love to all.
Michelle, Steve, Emma Rose and Molly Rebecca Teachout

Michelle Teachout said...

Great updates. I missed that Isaac had his dedication. Sounds like it was great. Hope your thanksgiving was wonderful. We are busy at the teachout family.

Love to all,
Michelle, Steve, Emma & Molly

Unknown said...

Carrie, Tony and Kids:
What an exciting adventure that God is taking you on! What a wonderful experience to do what the apostles did and what Jesus taught to "Go Out into All the World". My prayer is that God will use you mightly that the Holy Spirit would speak Gods Word through you. Here is another prayer from Gods word: Is 41:13 For I hold your by your right hand - I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, Don't be afraid. I am here to help you." Stand on this scripture when you have any fears.

May God Bless You,

Sandy Rogstad